What are the operating hours?
- Theatre 33 does not have a brick and mortar office. When we are producing a full production, you will find information on how to buy tickets online at Brown Paper Tickets. Our summer series 3X33 is free, with a $10.00 suggested donation.
- We are very fortunate to be able to produce our season on the campus of Willamette University in the Pelton Playhouse. For directions to the theatre, click on the “how to find us" tab in the menu above.
- Our 3X33 play submissions open each year in August closing in December. The requirements for scripts can be found under the site menu “Submissions”.
- Because we read all material, it entails a response time of generally 2-6 months. If your play is chosen for our summer series we will contact you to accommodate your schedule as best we can to be sure the you, the playwright can be residence throughout the workshop process. We will announce our summer season no later than February.
- We produce a variety of styles, we are less likely to produce musicals due to space limitations. Drama, comedies, farce, political - all are fine to submit. Keep in mind our production restrictions: our playing area is 16' x 12'; no wing or fly space; cast size should not exceed 8 (without doubling).
- Yes. we provide a stipend to cast and crew. Writers are paid a $40.00 royalty fee per performance.
- Auditions are held on a show-by-show basis, as needed, we announce our auditions on our website as well as in local newspapers and social media. You may submit a photo and resume for our files, at email@example.com If we think you may be 'right' for a role, we will contact you to arrange an audition.